Hello everybody, I’m Rodrigo, and I want to invite you to my first experience in Homefans.
With more than 40`000,000 fans all around the world the Club Deportivo Guadalajara, better known as “Las Chivas´´, is one of the most biggest Clubs of the continent.
Embrace yourself into the tradition of the most beloved and popular club of Mexico by attending to the Estadio Akron for a Liga MX game!
We´ll pick you 3 hours before the match starts and take you to a local restaurant/stand where like if it was a religious ritual, many “Rojiblancos´´ like us attend before every home game to have some traditional dishes of Guadalajara´s Mexican food as Tortas Ahogadas, Pozole, Birria, Tacos, Barbacoa, etc. After that, we’ll show you some important places of the city on the way to the stadium while you relax and enjoy some courtesy beverages like some beer and Tequila (+18) or soft drinks.
After the end of the game, we´ll drive you back to our agreed meeting point while we give you some local advices according to your plans for that night.
Fixtures available: (Schedules may vary due to changes in the calendar of the Liga MX)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Atlético de San Luis ( July 8 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Necaxa FC (July 13 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Tijuana FC (TBD)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Monterrey FC (Sep 2 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Pachuca FC (Sep 23 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Atlas de Guadalajara FC (Oct 7 2023) (AAA)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Mazatlán FC (Oct 24 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Tigres UANL (Oct 28 2023)
- C.D. Guadalajara vs. Cruz Azul (Nov 4 2023)
For playoffs and AAA games, times may vary because we might have to arrive earlier to the stadium.