Part-Time / Full-Time
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading sports experience platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how sport fans experience any destination the local way.
Homefans is an online marketplace that allows local sport fans to share their passion for their club with traveling fans, by hosting unique sports experiences. In order to build the world’s go-to sports bucket list platform, we need the world’s most talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once in a lifetime sports bucket list experiences. Thousands of travelers have used Homefans to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – and we’re just getting started.
The Product Manager makes it possible for people to find Homefans, discover the value we offer, and make it an indispensable part of their lives. We’re a small but mighty and rapidly growing team, and we are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves. This role will be very hands-on and will help shape what our team and infrastructure will look like as we scale.
The ideal candidate should have experience with, or a deep understanding of the travel environment and the opportunities that lie ahead for Homefans to roll out an expansion strategy. We highly rate someone who has a love for approaching problems with a creative and growth mindset. Experience in marketplaces and growth is a huge plus.
- Collaborate with leadership to determine what metrics matter for our business and how to use products to move them. From Host onboarding and search optimization to brand new features like trip invites, you will lead the strategy and team responsible for bringing all of these projects to life.
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases and deploy experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Lead data-driven customer segmentation (behavioral, demographic) & conduct growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, and funnel analysis.
- Partner on product strategy for experiences that cross growth and core products.
- Collaborate closely with various cross functional partners (e.g. marketing, core product, engineering, customer service & experiences teams).
- Run a series of market validation tactics, including market research studies, customer research, behavior data research, prototyping, painted door tests, pilots, and a/b tests.
- Increase user engagement via frequency, intensity and feature adoption.
- Continuously refine our onboarding and booking flows for Hosts and Guests to ensure that they are efficient and friction-free
- Lead a team of engineers and designers responsible for achieving product KPIs that propel our business forward
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You have 2+ years experience as a product manager at a consumer marketplace or in the travel industry.
- Previous experience in high growth environments strongly preferred
- You are a super eager person and a quick learner. You are happy to figure things out yourself.
- You communicate perfectly in English.
- You have a passion for great user experience and eye for detail.
- You live and breathe experimentation and data analysis
- You know the basics of coding and/or can make strategic decisions based on the inputs provided by the engineering team
- You deeply understand how sport fans think. You make decisions based on data.
- You think getting things done is the best way to prove your point.
- You are well organized, both individually and as a team.
- You are very ambitious and tend to always improve on the existing.
Our company is fully remote, and we’re assembling a team of extraordinary talent to build our community-driven sports marketplace. We aim to deliver meaningful income to hosts and create more happiness in the world for local communities.
What we offer you
This is your chance to be part of Europe’s fastest growing sports experience company! We offer an adventurous job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- Freedom! That’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Working remotely with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so that you can go on a sports experience yourself, to experience the freedom.
- We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your work, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise to include a minimum of 25 days. But you are free to organize your work and free time as it suits you.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development.
Apply now! Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter apply for this position.