Part-Time / Full-Time
Location: Rio de Janeiro / São Paulo, Brazil
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing start-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading sports experience platform and have a positive impact on how sport fans experience any destination the local way.
Homefans is an online marketplace that allows local sports fans share their passion for their club with traveling fans, by hosting unique sports experiences. In order to build the world’s go-to sports bucket list platform, we need the world’s most talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!.
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionise the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once in a lifetime sports bucket list experiences. LATAM is our priority growth market and we are seeking for individuals who can add value to our mission: bringing people together through sports.
Tens of thousands of travellers have taken part on a trip or experience on the Homefans marketplace, to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – we’re just getting started!
We are looking for a Partnerships Executive in Brazil to grow the number of local partners in Rio de Janeiro & São Paulo that can drive more bookings on the Homefans platform in the country. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can’t wait to take on all the challenges in our growth phase.
The Partnerships Executive is also responsible for managing a full sales cycle from prospecting to closed deals. They will build a pipeline of leads, identify opportunities and build relationships with key decision-makers at individual hotels and corporate-level brands, companies and with any single potential party that can contribute towards the in-destination growth of the marketplace. This is extremely relevant for the marketplace’s growth roadmap based on network effects.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in an exciting space with opportunities for professional development within the company.
This is what we expect from you
- Directly contributing to the company’s growth is the reason you wake up every day.
- You like to set up new partnerships and generate new leads. You know how to execute your go-to market strategy.
- Therefore, you are the best in contacting prospects to optimize the conversion of leads.
- You continuously explore new opportunities and turn them into clear, ambitious goals.
- Your greatest goal is to increase our authority and market share within the sports travel industry at the Brazilian key destinations
- You supervise and improve the supply quality on a daily basis.
- You constantly check on the network of hosts and partners.
- You have good communication skills in Portuguese and English. Spanish fluent speaking and writing is a plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and people describe you as ‘down to earth’.
- You are critical for the existing processes and are always looking for ways to improve and make the process more efficient
- You think in solutions, you work in a structured way and you are very accurate.
You will work together with an enthusiastic team consisting of our COO, and other Business Developers in a multicultural and international environment.
As a Partnerships Executive at Homefans, you are responsible for the growth of the supply and bookings in your market. You are able to develop the business by finding new opportunities and optimising our process where possible. Your core focus will be the offline partners that drive bookings up, generate network effects and diminish the reliance on online performance marketing.
Furthermore, you actively work together with the Growth team from other markets on various projects to improve the supply quality. Your initiatives will have a direct impact on the supply and demand mix of your market:
- Identify and prospect new leads and contacts
- Set up new partnerships and generate new leads to increase supply and bookings on the platform
- Generate new demand revenue streams via said partnerships
- Deploy special projects to increase revenue and market share
- Create, test, and run a high volume of email sequences and calls to secure meetings
- Connect with leads via LinkedIn and develop a strong network within the travel, leisure and sports industry
- Develop strategies and outreach campaigns to drive new leads and start relationships with new potential clients.
- Increase the supply of experiences and hosts in your market and optimize the demand allocation
- Work on various projects with the entire growth team to improve revenue per listing and supply quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally based in Rio de Janeiro. São Paulo is also an option.
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Energetic and highly motivated with a drive to succeed and grow in a sales or account management career
- Attention to detail and organization in daily tasks
- Thrives working collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the travel, leisure, and hospitality space
- An advantage if you have experience with international accounts and setting up partnership networks that are sales focused
- Experience in tech marketplace companies is an added value
What we offer you
We offer an adventurous job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- You’ll get 25 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays plus an extra day off on your birthday.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so that you can go on a sports experience yourself, to experience the freedom.
- A remote-first office. We don’t care where you work from as long as you hit your targets
- The opportunity to travel and experience activities on the Homefans platform
- Progression opportunities within a diverse, evolving team