Part-Time / Full-Time
Location: Rio de Janeiro / São Paulo, Brazil
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing start-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading sports experience platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how sport fans experience any destination the local way.
Homefans is a fast-growing fan-led sports marketplace founded with the mission to connect sports fans anywhere in the world. We bring sports fans together with our technology and work hand-in-hand with locals and clubs around the world.
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionise the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once in a lifetime sports bucket list experiences. LATAM is our priority growth market and we are seeking for individuals who can add value to our mission: bringing people together through sports.
Thousands of travellers have taken part on a trip or experience on the Homefans marketplace, to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – we’re just getting started!
We are looking for a Business Developer in Brazil to grow the number of available listings (experiences) and drive bookings on the Homefans platform in the country. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, who can’t wait to take on all the challenges in our growth phase.
The Business Developer is also responsible for growing our partnerships through a full sales cycle from prospecting to closed deals. They will build a pipeline of leads, identify opportunities and build relationships with key decision-makers at individual hotels and corporate-level brands, companies and with any single potential party that can contribute towards the in-destination growth of the marketplace. This is extremely relevant for the marketplace’s growth roadmap based on network effects.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in an exciting space with opportunities for professional development within the company.
This is what we expect from you
- You like to set up new partnerships and generate new leads. You know how to execute your go-to market strategy.
- Therefore, you are the best in contacting prospects to optimize the conversion of leads.
- You continuously explore new opportunities and turn them into clear, ambitious goals.
- Your greatest goal is to increase our authority and market share within the sports travel industry at the destination.
- You supervise and improve the supply quality on a daily basis.
- You constantly check on the network of hosts and partners.
- You have good communication skills in Portuguese and English. Spanish fluent speaking and writing is a plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and people describe you as ‘down to earth’.
- You are critical for the existing processes and are always looking for ways to improve and make the process more efficient
- You think in solutions, you work in a structured way and you are very accurate.
You will work together with an enthusiastic team consisting of our COO, and other Business Developers in a multicultural and international environment.
As a Business Developer at Homefans, you are responsible for the growth of the supply and bookings in your market. You are able to develop the business by finding new opportunities and optimising our process where possible. Your core focus will be the offline partners that drive bookings up, generate network effects and diminish the reliance on online performance marketing.
Furthermore, you actively work together with the business development team from other markets on various projects to improve the supply quality. Your initiatives will have a direct impact on the supply and demand mix of your market:
- Identify and prospect new leads and contacts
- Set up new partnerships and generate new leads to increase supply and bookings on the platform
- Generate new demand revenue streams via said partnerships
- Deploy special projects to increase revenue and market share
- Create, test, and run a high volume of email sequences and calls to secure meetings
- Connect with leads via Linkedin and develop a strong network within the travel, leisure and sports industry
- Develop strategies and outreach campaigns to drive new leads and start relationships with new potential clients.
- Increase the supply of experiences and hosts in your market and optimize the demand allocation
- Work on various projects with the entire biz dev team in order to improve revenue per listing and supply quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Energetic and highly motivated with a drive to succeed and grow in a sales or account management career
- Attention to detail and organization in daily tasks
- Thrives working collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the travel, leisure, and hospitality space
- An advantage if you have experience with international accounts and setting up partnership networks that are sales focused
- Experience in tech marketplace companies is an added value
What we offer you
We offer an adventurous job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- Freedom! That’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Working remotely with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so that you can go on a sports experience yourself, to experience the freedom.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a motivation!
In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org