Part Time / Full Time
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading sports experience platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how sport fans experience any destination the local way.
Homefans is an online marketplace allowing local sport fans to share their passion for their club with traveling fans, by hosting unique sports experiences. In order to build the world’s go-to sports bucket list platform, we need the world’s most talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once in a lifetime sports bucket list experiences. Thousands of travelers have used Homefans to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – and we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an Online Marketer who will work on a daily basis on setting up our online advertisements and getting them to our target group. You are responsible for the development of our online marketing activities for the countries within your scope. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the design, execution and finetuning of the marketplace playbook for growth and scale.
You know better than anyone where our opportunities for optimization lie, and you will be making the right tweaks to help accelerate our growth, together with your team.
This is what your day could look like
- You know how to structure our campaigns and you know how to find new opportunities.
- You are the best at setting up and rolling out experiments to continuously improve our advertising.
- You do this by analyzing large amounts of data and making it your own.
- By means of A/B testing you ensure the best possible results every day.
- You are always looking for new developments in your field.
- You keep your colleagues informed of your results, solicited and unsolicited.
- You continuously investigate the possibilities in the field of online marketing, but also the changes within the industry.
Together with the Content Marketers, you get the most out of our campaigns. You report to the Head of Marketing.
What do you like to do & what have you already done
- You are an expert in SEA, but you also know how to optimize social, display and video campaigns.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience with Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads.
- You are always testing, and you are informed by data and reports.
- You understand which data is still missing to properly set up your test.
- You are available 24-32 hours per week.
- You communicate perfectly in English.
- You have an affinity with online marketing.
- You think in solutions, you work in a structured way and you are very accurate.
- An advantage if you have experience with international accounts.
- You have a passion for travel and sports, a background in travel is a plus
What we offer you
This is your chance to be part of Europe’s fastest growing sports experience company! We offer an adventurous job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international scale-up.
- Freedom! That’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Working remotely with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so that you can go on a sports experience yourself, to experience the freedom.
- We do not count holidays. We believe in responsibility for your work, your private life and a healthy combination of both. We advise to include a minimum of 25 days. But you are free to organize your work and free time as it suits you.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development.
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation.