Part-Time / Freelance
Location: Remote, worldwide
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing scale-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team! Be part of the leading sports experience platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how sports fans experience any destination the local way.
Homefans is an online marketplace that allows local sports fans to share their passion for their club with traveling fans, by hosting unique sports experiences. In order to build the world’s go-to sports bucket list platform, we need the world’s most talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once-in-a-lifetime sports bucket list experiences. Tens of thousands of travelers have used Homefans to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – and we’re just getting started.
You will be part of a small team of freelance content creators within Homefans who make it possible for fans to find Homefans, discover the value we offer, and make it an indispensable part of their lives. We’re a small but rapidly growing team, and we are looking for a content creator who can add value with copywriting and creative and inspirational content.
The ideal candidate is a creative copywriter with a deep understanding of the football/sports environment. We’re looking for someone that will be responsible for building long term organic growth through content, social media and our community. You’ll inspire people about destinations, clubs, background stories of our community and hidden gems in football and sports.
What we like you to do & what have you already done
- You have 2+ years experience as a copywriter and have led the content strategy for an interesting consumer or media brand before
- Growth is in your DNA. Every single thing you do, has a tangible impact in the business’ metrics
- Experience in inspiring big audiences with quality content over multiple platforms, including the Gen-Z ones.
- You love sharing stories and create content around sports and destinations
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills with attention to detail
- Brave, self-motivated, highly ambitious, organised, detail-oriented, ability to prioritise, multi-task, set and meet deadlines
- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of channels including across the entire buyer journey to different personas, verticals, and communication touchpoints. Ensure consistency of brand voice throughout all of our communication touchpoints.
- You’re equally comfortable leading projects with internal and external teams, and rolling up your sleeves, and digging into the details yourself.
- You’re a clear communicator with the ability to explain, argue, and convince a wide cross-section of stakeholders about your ideas.
Our company is fully remote, and we’re assembling a team of extraordinary talent to build our community-driven sports marketplace. We aim to deliver meaningful income to hosts and create more happiness in the world for local communities.
What we offer you
This is your chance to be part of Europe’s fastest growing sports experience marketplace. We offer an adventurous job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international start-up.
- Freedom! That’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Working remotely with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A young and international team.
- The opportunity to go on Homefans trips or match day experiences
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development.
Great. Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter to apply for this role.