Part-Time / Full-Time
Start Date: November 2021
Location: London, United Kingdom / Enschede, Netherlands / Remote
Homefans is a fast-growing fan-led sports marketplace founded with the mission to connect sports fans anywhere in the world. We bring sports fans together with our technology and work hand-in-hand with locals and clubs around the world.
You: A hands-on, results-driven, and creative master of marketing with experience in content creation and digital strategy. Still interested? Good! On we go..
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and entrepreneurs, and are partly-community owned. Now we’re building a team of super talented, passionate and ambitious people to join us.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a content king or queen to launch our content and media arm, and be responsible for building long term organic growth through content, social media and our engaged community. We’re looking for you to own the content marketing vision, strategy and the execution of it. You’ll be responsible for putting people and processes in place across all areas of content production, and overseeing performance.
If you are the person for the job, you’ll know what that entails already, and we’ll be looking for you to demonstrate that during the interview process.
We’re looking for people driven by 3 things to join our team:
- The ambition to build an industry-defining brand in sports
- A passion for the sports and travel
- A desire to solve social and environmental problems through innovative business thinking
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Successfully led the content strategy for an interesting consumer or media brand before
- 2+ years’ experience in a content creator role
- Experience in building big audiences with quality content
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Brave, self-motivated, highly ambitious, organised, detail-oriented, ability to prioritise, multi-task, set and meet deadlines
- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of channels including across the entire buyer journey to different personas, verticals, and communication touchpoints. Ensure consistency of brand voice throughout all of our communication touchpoints.
- You love sharing stories and create content around sports
- You’re equally comfortable leading projects with internal and external teams, and rolling up your sleeves, and digging into the details yourself.
- You’re a clear communicator with the ability to explain, argue, and convince a wide cross-section of stakeholders about your ideas.
What you’ll get:
We are headquartered in London, United Kingdom and Enschede, Netherlands but run as a flexible remote working team with people dotted around the world..
- A competitive salary
- An entrepreneurial environment where great ideas are actively encouraged and taking responsibility for them as expected.
- We have a culture of collaboration & curiosity and thrive on solving problems for sports fans.
- You will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves to build out the future. You will have unlimited scope to grow as the business scales, growing your career and building a team along the way.
- We are social. We encourage staff to attend events available on the platform and offered through Homefans. This is the dream job for content creators.
- Flexible working arrangements – work where/when you want
Apply for this role:
Apply online with a short summary of why you think you are perfect for the role via [email protected]. CV or links to relevant online info is a welcome addition.
Update Oct 27: Applications are now closed.