Part-Time / Full-Time
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing start-up in the sharing economy? Do you want to work with an international team of passionate people with a passion for travel and sports? Then join our growing team!
Be part of the leading sports experience platform in Europe, and have a positive impact on how sport fans experience any destination the local way.
What is Homefans?
Homefans is a fast-growing fan-led sports marketplace founded with the mission to connect sports fans anywhere in the world. We bring sports fans together with our technology and work hand-in-hand with locals and clubs around the world.
At Homefans, we’re on a journey to revolutionise the tours and activities space in the sports industry, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels for once in a lifetime sports bucket list experiences.
Thousands of travellers have taken part on a trip or experience on the Homefans marketplace, to turn their sports bucket lists dreams into reality with the local touch – we’re just getting started!
At Homefans, our hosts are our #1 priority as they are the core of our community. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of the Homefans Host community through education and optimization with daily engagement with Homefans hosts. Your goal is to help onboard them onto the platform, learn hosting best practices, and help them maximize their earnings potential on Homefans.
We are looking for a Community Manager to fully support our vast network of local hosts across 95 destinations around the world. The local hosts share the DNA of Homefans, and as such, the company has built a thorough program aimed at engaging, supporting, strengthening and promoting them 24/7, 365 days a year.
In addition, the Community Manager will set up the digital community plan that will go hand in hand with the overall content creation strategy of Homefans and its third-party media partners.
This is what we expect from you
- You like to engage with like-minded people and enjoy driving the conversations
- You are creative and always come up with new ideas to improve the current processes in place
- Your greatest goal is to build the most amazing community of sports fans that supports the Homefans mission: bringing people together through sports.
- Your daily approach involves the utilisation of online tools that support the stickiness of the Homefans Community
- You continuously explore new opportunities and turn them into clear, ambitious goals.
- You constantly check on the network of hosts and partners.
- You have good communication skills in English. Spanish fluent speaking and writing is a big plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and people describe you as ‘down to earth’.
- You think in solutions, you work in a structured way and you are very accurate.
As a Community Manager at Homefans, you are responsible for the qualitative and quantitative goals set around the Homefans Community. The core DNA of Homefans lies with the local hosts and this is why we value the growth of our community strategy.
These are the most relevant tasks:
- Manage the group of Homefans local hosts on-boarded on the platform
- Support the recruitment and on-boarding process of local hosts along with the local teams
- Enable the communication between hosts and the operations team for the coordination of experiences
- Devise and execute a creative plan to segment the types of hosts (Super hosts and the rest) with its own sets of rules and incentives
- Manage and expand the reach of the current Discord channel dedicated to the hosts.
- Come up with different initiatives to support engagement, host contributions and interaction.
- Create a content plan around the hosts to source unique content to be used through Homefans own channels and with third parties.
- Devise and implement a training / coaching media plan with super hosts and content creators for them to raise the profile of their own accounts and to become brand ambassadors and new points of sale
- Bachelor Degree, but we are open to Students as well
- 1-2 years of experience in the field is a plus
- Strong communication skills and social media knowledge
- Creative and highly motivated with a drive to co-create and execute
- Attention to detail and organization in tasks
- Thrives working collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passionate about the travel, sports, and experience space
- An advantage if you have experience managing existing communities
What we offer you
We offer an exciting role in fast-growing, dynamic and international sports scale-up.
- Freedom! That’s what we stand for. Freedom to develop your own ideas, freedom to show initiative, take responsibility and develop yourself.
- A responsible role in an ambitious team, at the forefront of our rapid growth.
- Working remotely with top-notch tooling and our website with in-house development.
- A young and international team.
- We give you a travel credit of € 250, so that you can go on a sports experience yourself, to experience the freedom.
- Plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a motivation!
In case of questions: you can email our recruitment department at email@example.com