Application Deadline: May 2019
Position: Part-Time (8-12 hours a week)
First of all: It’s not a match, it’s an experience. We are a bunch of football lovers on a mission to enrich fans’ experiences through our trips. We have a company culture based around unique core values that we live and breathe every single day.
Homefans is a series of boutique football trips which take place in handpicked destinations across the world. Our vision is to create extraordinary football trips that create unique experiences beyond the 90 minutes whilst creating an international community of like-minded fans.
Homefans is on the hunt for new travel and football loving professionals! Do you want to continue Homefans’ growth Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
Homefans are looking for a SEO Guru, with passion for data, content and football.
You’ll play a key role in helping us rapidly grow our SEO (technical and organic search) & content efforts on a global scale, by taking ownership of our SEO strategy. To achieve this, you’ll work closely with both our founder and marketing department to produce content that reaches the top spots in search ranking. Are you in for a challenge?
– Identifying the most important keywords, by country, to drive game-changing organic traffic across all markets.
– Compiling, monitoring and analysing SEO KPI’s like organic traffic, keyword ranking, 404 errors, and bounce rates to come up with actionable insights for the marketing team.
– Sharing and implementing SEO best practices in coding, communications, and PR with web developers and other members of Homefans.
– Developing link building strategies that bring Homefans’s search authority to a next level.
– Writing SEO content, from long-form to pages, for blogs, websites and social media accounts when needed.
– Minimum 2-3+ years of SEO experience
– Availability 8 – 12 hours a week (part-time)
– Proficiency in HTML & Excel
– Comfortable using tools like Google Analytics & Google Search Control
– Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush and be our go for trends
– Additional languages (in particular Dutch) a plus too
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Problem solving/complaint resolution skills
– Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer systems confidently with speed and efficiency
– Understanding of, and identification with, Homefans’ Core Values
– Enjoy being a part of a global team
What we offer
– Competitive salary + bonuses.
– Chance to work in one of the fastest growing startups in the football travel industry.
– Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas
– Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Homefans trips at a discounted price.
– Fast paced environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career and experiment new ideas.
How to apply?
To apply for this job. Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.