Application Deadline: April 2019
Position: Part-Time (16-20 hours a week)
First of all: It’s not a match, it’s an experience. We are a bunch of football lovers on a mission to enrich fans’ experiences through our trips. We have a company culture based around unique core values that we live and breathe every single day.
Homefans is a series of boutique football trips which take place in handpicked destinations across the world. Our vision is to create extraordinary football trips that create unique experiences beyond the 90 minutes whilst creating an international community of like-minded fans.
Homefans is looking to hire a consultant and sales wizard. The Sales Executive (m/v) is a sales catalyst, relationship developer, organisational wizard, traveler, football fan, problem solver, and company culture enthusiast all rolled into one!
Your mission as a consultant is to connect with our various channels including industry partners, white-label and key partnerships, and other direct groups; recommending and selling them the right trips based on their unique needs (B2B, custom and group trips).
– Reach monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPIs
– Design and implement a business development plan to reach out to new potential travel partners, brands and companies.
– Define a B2B growth strategy for Homefans
– Work with both speed and efficiency while consistently displaying compassion and care in every interaction
– Differentiate your service to provide a unique experience for our B2B partners and groups.
How your Mission is Achieved:
– Connect with our existing and prospective partners both over the phone and via email
– Use your existing network to leverage new business opportunities for Homefans
– Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveler
– Be a connector
– Recommend and sell the right trip for the partners based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience.
– Ensure the use of correct booking processes and procedures to minimise risk and reduce error rates
– Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life-changing football experience
– Be an integral part of Homefans amazing company culture and live by the Homefans core values.
– Minimum 2-year front-line sales experience, motivated by revenue targets and service KPIs
– Availability 16 – 20 hours a week (part-time)
– A love of sales, football, and travel is a plus
– Experience using a CRM system, preferably Hubspot, is desirable
– Superior selling skills & exceptional customer service skills are required
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Problem solving/complaint resolution skills
– Extensive football knowledge & travel experience
– Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Ability to work varying shifts and weekends if required
– Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer systems confidently with speed and efficiency
– Understanding of, and identification with, Homefans’ Core Values
– Enjoy being a part of a global team
Competitive salary + bonuses.
How to apply?
To apply for this job. Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] The role will start as soon as a successful candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.