Full Time / Part Time
Homefans is a series of boutique football breaks and experiences in handpicked destinations around the world, including Buenos Aires, Stockholm, Belgrade, Krakow and more.
We are looking to hire an intern for the months of August – January to join the marketing team, reporting into Homefans founders.
- Provide support with planning and execution of the 2019/2020 bookings launch campaign.
- Support with website updates including the blog.
- Support with paid and organic social media campaigns, and email marketing campaigns.
- Support with sponsorship and partnership briefs and proposals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using platforms such as MailChimp, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager would be a bonus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- No 9 – 5 mentality
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit
- Flexible, independent, self-starter, willing to get stuck in
- Ability to thrive within a fast-moving business environment
Expenses are subject to application.
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Deadline for applications is the 15th June 2019.